What is your Journey to Career Success?
Hear from professionals in advertising, marketing, communications, PR, and design at an interactive panel discussion and networking event. FREE–exclusively for students. Meet and hear advice about how to get a job and be successful in the industry from professionals from:
LevLane, Tierney, Brian Communications, Comcast, Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board, Greater Media Philadelphia
Journey to Career Success Panel
- Paul Blake, Vice President of Sales, Greater Media Philadelphia
- Ali Porreca, Talent Acquisition, Comcast
- Danielle Masi, Account Manager, LevLane Advertising|PR|Interactive
- Zach Thorbury, Junior Copywriter, Tierney
- Meg Kane, Vice President, Brian Communications
- Ed Harris, Vice President of Marketing & Communications, Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board
Tweet your questions for the panelists now using the hashtag #PhillyAdClub or ask them live.
Tuesday, February 10
La Salle University, 6:30 – 8:15 p.m.
The event is FREE for students and recent grads.
Registration is required. Go to: https://pac.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_187807
Space is limited so register today.
Professional business casual dress is required. La Salle University is accessible via public transportation. Parking is available.
Parking is available at The Shoppes at La Salle.
If you prefer to use your GPS device for directions, enter 5301 Chew
Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19138 as the address for The Shoppes at La
Public Transportation: La Salle is accessible via the Broad Street
Subway. The Olney Ave. Station is a stop on both the Express and Local
trains. Campus visitors may walk to the 19th Street Entrance or take the
campus shuttle to the Wister Hall Shuttle stop (driveway behind the